I will explain you the details but before the same will like to know something.
1) I believe you are having these ports channels on Cat6500 series?
2) Also post me the IOS code which you are running on your box?
3) Also post me the configuration for the the ports which are in port channel for Po4 and the port configuration on the neighbor switch which are connected to the ports on this switch on this port channel?
4) Also did you reloaded the switch or does the port channel was shut down and manually braught up?
Po4a is the so-called "LACP secondary aggregator". Look at the "show etherchannel summary" and "show int status". To remove it try to shut/no shut interface po4. If your config is ok the etherchannel will be formed using normal po4 interface.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.