Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

which cisco command on router can show me specific hosts which have dhcp reserved IPs

how can i get that which hosts of the network have reserved dhcp IPs as i know that dhcp reservation to be created when mac address will be assigned.

so, which cisco command on router can show me specific hosts which have dhcp reserved IPs.thanks

5 REPLIES

which cisco command on router can show me specific hosts which h

The startup/running config should show them.

Cisco Employee

HI Gamar,

If the router is configured as DHCP server then you can use 'show ip dhcp pool" to see excluded ip address and "Sh run | be router dhcp" will provide the exact configuration

Thanks & Regards,
Karthick Murugan
CCIE#39285

Thanks & Regards, Karthick Murugan CCIE#39285

thanks,

yes i got the reserved dhcp IPs but i do not know to which hosts of my network these IPs have been assigned.

how can i trace out?

plz reply

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Command:  sh ip dhcp bind

As said by Leo, the DHCP bindings will show the corresponding MAC addresses.

Unless you have a list of all MAC addresses somewhere (which most people tend not to) then you can use the ARP cache combined with the CAM tables to trace which ports relate to which MAC address to get more information on the host if you need it.

Views
Helpful
Replies