Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi Team,Please can confirm what the below config is try to achieve?Is it doing a PAT to the outside interface then allowing 10.0.255.0 coming from the outside interface to access anything? access-list outside extended permit ip 10.0.255.0 255.255.255...

jay_7301 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

We are trying to use a key that comes from a Veracity NTP Timenet Pro and authenticate a Cisco 3850 with this key. Has anyone tried using one of these and if so how did you implement the key.. If not, here is a key below.. How would I implement this ...

Hello,Currently running FMC 7.3.1 on both primary and secondary in HA. I setup SSO with our primary just fine and when I try on the secondary device its giving me a 503 service unavailable error. The documentation calls out you need to setup SSO on e...

dcanady55 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all ,i have CBS 350 Switch and i made Port Security Configurations to the ports with 1 mac address and all is OK ,the Question here : i have Ports on mode trunk and 2 different Vlans I want to stick mac for one vlan only and let the other one with...

ahmedbadr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,I have a theory here, kindly let me know if its Practical.Am managing FTD on fmc, I backup up the configurations.I then remove FTD being managed by FMC and manage it by FDM.AM i able to restore the configuration now using the FDM?Has anyon...

fmugambi by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors