cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Batch report, diff between html and csv output

mhellman
Level 7
Level 7

I have a simple batch query for the last 24 hours shows total sessions by reporting device type. When I select "Total View" and "Last Run Time" and "display report" I get totally different results that when I select "CSV" and "Last Run Time" and "display report".

Anybody run into this before?

3 Replies 3

Farrukh Haroon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Mathew, I just ran this on our MARS here. I got identical reports for both CSV and HTML except that the 'HTML' has 6 fields less than the CSV counterpart. It seems most of those are unpopulated. Here are the those fields:

Id OwnedBy Type Status EventType Range

But besides this, the data/values/counts itself are identical. Are yout talking about these extra columns or the 'values' themselves?

Regards

Farrukh

Do me a favor, try it again now if you can. There is definitely something weird going on. Now the CSV format shows zero results...just a blank page. The HTML output is the same. sigh...another TAC case for the MARS I guess.

I'm curious, on the appliance you're testing on...what version did it start from (so, before any incremental upgrades were applied)?

Mathew, it was not really working before I came, so I dont know what was the the old version. But since I took over this box, I re-imaged it to 4.3.2 directly. Not its running 4.3.4. Its a MARS 100 (1st gen box).

Regards

Farrukh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: