cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CS-MARS 100E Licensing

conleya
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CS-MARS-100E-k9 that is no longer on maintenance, but I would like to get it setup and at least use a demo license on the system.  I re-imaged the MARS with 6.0.8 software, but when I go to login to the console it asks for a license key and only displays four text boxes for me to type in.  It doesn't give me the option to install the demo license file that I received from Cisco.  The CS-MARS appliance did have a 25 character code sticker on the DVD-ROM drive that I have tried entering, but it says invalid license key.

3 Replies 3

praprama
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You can get a demo license for the MARS from the below link.

https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/Licensing/PrivateRegistrationServlet?FormId=240

If you would like a permanent license, you will have to open up a case for the same. Let me know how it goes!!

Thanks and Regards,

Prapanch

I have downloaded the demo license file, but the MARS interface doesn't allow me to upload a license file.  See attacheded image.

Hey,

Sorry skipped that detail.

For Gen1 appliances like the Mars 100E that you have, you will have to open a TAC case and request for a license. The tool you have generated using is for Gen2 boxes. sorry about that.

Thanks and Regards,

Prapanch

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: