Views
Helpful
Replies

CS-Mars Update Problem

bijoy_lobo
Level 1
Level 1

Good Day Everyone,

I got the CS-MARS IPS-SIG Ver 577 from the cisco Site, I started thoe update around 24 Hours ago and as of now when i click on "Update Now" it gives me an error saying " System is already in the Process of downloading and upgrading the package, Please try again Later". I can't really figure out the Problem.The CSMARS version is 6.1.1.

Thank you

3 Replies 3

Dustin Ralich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
  1. Is this a standalone CS-MARS LC (Local Controller) appliance or is it configured with a GC (Global Controller)?
  2. If you clear your web browser cache, then navigate to CS-MARS GUI > ADMIN > System Setup > IPS Signature Dynamic Update Settings page, what is shown for the Last Updated Time and Version: and Status: values?

Thanks alot mate, but i took the risk of rebooting the sensor which solved the problem. We have a single Appliance with us. Again Thanks Alot :-)

Please consider marking the thread as "answered", if your issue has been resolved.  Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: