cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Microsoft ISA and MARS

fisko
Level 1
Level 1

Hello! Is there any manual how to setup Microsoft ISA and MARS in order to view a full ISA logs..I try with SNARE for isa....and i can not view nated connections on ISA in MARS......

5 Replies 5

dustinsuko
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Have you had any luck with this? I'm working on sending ISA logs to MARS and have had no progress.

Thank you for your time.

Dustin

eegilbert
Level 1
Level 1

We have one but It's not talking to MARS at present. My guess is that you would want the logs in the W3C format and that you'd have to write your own parser for it.

I've never used SNARE so I can't comment on how it would help in this situation. Their web page says it's for event log data and I'm unsure if txt files written in a directory count as this type of data.

eegilbert, is that an avoidance to snare altogether, or only for this particular application's integration?

Thanks.

Snare works with win event logs...but have a problem with ISA nated connecions

No, I've never used SNARE so I can not comment on it. SNARE looks like a good tool to use if you have to talk with windows boxes.

Our admins use MOM or SCOM or what ever MS is calling it these days, so they don't want to participate with MARS.

Erric

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: