cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade Packet Downloading Fails

natehausrath
Level 1
Level 1

I'm attempting to download the regular 6.0.3 package through the web interface from the Cisco.com site. I had begun this process before, but MARS restarted before it could finish downloading. As a result, the package did not finish. Now, whenever I try to download the package, it tells me:

Attempted to download csmars-6.0.3.3188.zip failed because the file is already being downloaded.

Is there any way I can delete the old package and restart the download? Unfortunately, it does not show up in the web interface so I can't do it that way.

Thanks for any help!

7 Replies 7

Farrukh Haroon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The new java card did the same for me, so I just logged in from another CCO account and downloaded the required file.

I know that this is a pretty absurd suggestion, but it works :)

Regards

Farrukh

Unfortunately this did not work for me. Is there a way to see and remove downloaded files via the console or anything?

You could try cycling the MARS services if possible, maybe this could help

Good suggestion, but unfortunately this didn't work either. I'm guessing there isn't an easy way to do this other than going into expert mode, which I haven't had to do before.

There was an easy way! It turns out that by running pnupgrade from the command line and pointing it to an FTP or HTTP server will work. Problem solved!

Nathaniel,

Thanks for following up and posting the solution to your problem. A "5" from NYC.

Best,

Paul

Thanks for posting the solution

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: