Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade problem: 6.03 (3188).31 to 6.04

dmooregfb
Level 5
Level 5

I am attempting to upgrade my box from 6.03

to 6.04 but somehow got from 6.02 to 6.03(3188).31 not .32.

I continue to get error messages stating I do not have the correct version loaded to move to 6.04. I have attempted from both the command prompt and the GUI interface.

I have a CS-MARS 55.

Anyone have experience with this problem and can guide me.

Thanks,

Dave

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fringer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It would be best to re-run the 6.0.3 upgrade to ensure it completes successfully.  If after that the dependency test still fails, you will need to open a service request with TAC so they can work directly with you on correcting the issue.

Scott

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dmooregfb
Level 5
Level 5

Addition information with the error message when trying to upgrade:

Nov 19, 2010 8:31:09 AMUpgrade csmars-6.0.4.3229.zip failed. Failed to pass the version dependency test.

Scott Fringer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It would be best to re-run the 6.0.3 upgrade to ensure it completes successfully.  If after that the dependency test still fails, you will need to open a service request with TAC so they can work directly with you on correcting the issue.

Scott

Scott, thanks for the recommendation. I tried to reload with the same version howe

ver it too gave me the same resulting answer.

I decided to rebuild with version 6.1.1 and in the process of completing my reconfiguration.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

Dave

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: