Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUE dual AA

Hello,

I have a requirement to configure different voice port to forward to two different AA prompt, we have the Cisco CME 7.0 and CUE 3.0 running; kindly advice if it is possible or we shall add and CUE.

Regards,

Zak Dandashi

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CUE dual AA

Hello Zak,

Thanks for the rating. You can have more than one application in CUE (up to 5 AAs). You can associate an application with one or more pilot numbers. Here is a document that might help you:

http://cisco.biz/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/design/design21/cueaades.html#wp1018336

Hope it helps, please rate if it does.

Kind regards,

- Adrian.

4 REPLIES

Hello Zak,

You can have multiple AAs defined, each with its own pilot number.You don't need extra CUE.

By the way, this is not the forum to post CUE/AA conversations. You must post at Collaboration, Voice and Video forum.

Kind regards,

- Adrian.

Adrian,

Thank you for your feedback, and i just noticed it is the wrong forum after i post .

ok now let me ask you the following, consider i have created the pilot number, can i create multiple ccn trigger & ccn application for AA? i do not want to test it on our production network as i do not have a lab.

I  already have the below configured and i should add another one for the secondary AA

!

ccn trigger sip phonenumber 5555

application "autoattendant"

enabled

locale "en_US"

maxsessions 4

end trigger

!
ccn application autoattendant aa
description "AutoAttendant"
enabled
maxsessions 4
script "1langAA.aef"
end application
!
Regards,
Zak

Hello Zak,

Thanks for the rating. You can have more than one application in CUE (up to 5 AAs). You can associate an application with one or more pilot numbers. Here is a document that might help you:

http://cisco.biz/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/design/design21/cueaades.html#wp1018336

Kind regards,

- Adrian.

Thank you

Views
Helpful
Replies