Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Qos on metroethernet subinterface

Is there any way to do qos on subinterfaces on metroethernet subinterfaces ? Can you share the config please?

Thanks

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Qos on metroethernet subinterface

Ethernet QoS now supports the Per Port Per VLAN (PPPV) feature on the Cisco ME 3400 Series Ethernet Access Switches on Cisco IOS 12.2(25) SEG, acting as a U-PE. Due to the platform limitation, this PPPV feature on the Cisco ME 3400 Series Ethernet Access Switches is applicable for Ethernet Relay Service (ERS) and Ethernet Relay Multi-point Service (ERMS) only. For Ethernet Private Line (Ethernet Wire Service (EWS) and Ethernet Multi-point Service (EMS)) the QoS policy is per port only.

The ISC Service Policy screen (Service Design > Policies) includes a set of predefined Ethernet QoS policies. For ERS and ERMS, the predefined policies are 3400-COS and 3400-DSCP. For EWS and EMS, the predefined policy is 3400-EWS. These are provided so you can copy these for your use or use these as a base and modify some of the attribute values for your use.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/metro/me3400/software/release/12.2_46_se/configuration/guide/swqos.html#wp1475262

Views
Helpful
Replies