Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

WIC ADSL

Hi,

I´m wondering if somebody knows about the maximum UPSTREAM rate that i can get using a WIC-1ADSL.

According to the ADSL standar the upstream rate is up to 1024 kbps, but I´m just gettin 832 kbps.

thanks and regards,

2 REPLIES

Re: WIC ADSL

hi

Can u confirm in which router you have this card installed and also do u have any idea about to which DSLAM you are getting connected using this connectivity ?

sometimes its possible to have some kinda of rate-limit applied for particulr profile to check that it shuldnt exceed the configured value of B/W.

also confirm whether you are subscribed for the whole 1024K ?

are you trying to upload some files or docs to the other site and checking hte upstream value ?

if yes whts the kinda connectivity or the amount B/W being used in the other end ?

regds

Re: WIC ADSL

Hi,

I´m using a 1721 Router. The DSLAM profile is set to 1024kbps Upstream and Downstream.

When I use the command show dsl interface atm0, the rate recorded is of 1024 kbps downstream and 832 kbps upstream. It seems that this is the maximum value that the WIC-1ADSL can support for Upstream BW.

regards

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content