- Exit points out either link from within your network using Local Preference.
- Entry points for return traffic over either link, best to use MED.
- If other sites are also running BGP as their IGP, you'd need to think about using the same ASN or different ASN to them. If you go with same ASN, you'd need to ask the provider to configure "as-override" or you could configure "allowas-in" which forces BGP to allow routes in that contain its own ASN (which is dangerous).
- Also, remember convergence times aren't the quickest with BGP, so you may need to tweak timers such as "bgp graceful-restart" and also, simple keepalive and holdtimers.
There are just a few things I could think of for now, as I don't know the size and complexity of your network.
1. Introduction Internet security is important with the increasing
attacks that are happening every day. Many internet and browsing
security solutions exist, but some are not very easy to use or maybe the
question is how can I enable them? In this referen...
Cisco Software Manager Server API Guide This document describes the
programmatic interfaces, RESTful APIs, which are supported by Cisco
Software Manager Server (CSM Server). Overview CSM Server supports a set
of finite RESTful APIs. The first step to use ...
If you are using Cisco's new linux-based Cisco Software Manager server,
then you probably want to make sure there is a startup service for
it.I'll assume that you've already installed the CSM server on a
systemd-based linux system. The commands given belo...