MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi guys, When i configure the option b BGP on my ASR 9006 i need to enable the labeled unicast in BGP to the neighbor to see the mpls interface enable in the router, this ASBR is PE/RR inline too. Then I eliminate the labeled-unicast but the mpls int...

Ignacho by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I've got a lab (in EVE-NG) with a number of different devices. Some are from Cisco, some aren't. I'm currently working through scenarios with mixed environment (vEOS 4.31, XRv9000 7.7.1, nxosv9k-10.3.1.f).In this portion of the lab scenario there is ...

ek1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company is going to be migrating from on prem to an all SaaS world. We currently have a DC that will be going away in the next year and about a 1/4 of our locations will be moving off MPLS to DIA circuits with Meraki equipment. For the sites that ...

I have configured HSRP for High Availability but now from VPC I'm not able to reach vpc.Below is my routers and switch configuration. Thank youR1!!interface GigabitEthernet1ip dhcp client client-id ascii 9MGT16SBA3Jip address dhcpnegotiation autono m...

dissai by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand that session hold time is for an established session, and the discovery hello intervals are for neighbor discoveries, but i do not understand why there is discovery hold time, while the new neighbors are being discovered in 5 sec interva...

tsepo135maroibaki_0-1705997351483.png

Starting with ios-xe 17.5 on ASR920, when configuring a EVPN bridge domain, device tracking functionality is automatically enabled and  corresponding evpn policies block some ARP requests.Looking for a way to disable device tracking functionality on ...

ccnplv by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello CommunityI was create a site to site VPN but it failed to come up for unknown reason. I kindly ask for help.I have two site. One is Site-A and Second is Site-B.At Site A I have NAT Host PC 10.1.1.10 to NAT 200.1.1.25 when I tried to initiate ic...

dissai by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics