Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

I want a configuration example for mpls vpn

hello,everyone

I am learning mpls vpn ,I am also seeking a new job that is about telecommunication.

I want a complete comfiguration example for mpls vpn using about eight routers.The mpls domain may be divided into two AS ,one runs ospf routing protocol that includes three routers and the other runs is-is routing protocol that also includes three routers .BGP run between the AS.the last two routrs are ces that can perform vpn function located in seperate sites.

I have no experiment devices,but I want the complete configuration about mpls bgp vpn and the topology.any one can hepl me.thank you.

a friend from china.

you can send me word doc to my email:

my email: gmqit@163.com

BEST WISHES!

2 REPLIES

Re: I want a configuration example for mpls vpn

IF you are learning MPLS & VPN's then believe me if anyone sends you a ready config, it wont be of much help.

Instead you can spread your learning like below, even though you dont have any devices,

1) Configuring routing using OSPF & ISIS.

2) Enabling MPLS on all PE devices with LDP.

3) COnfiguring MPBGP.

4) COnfiguring VRF's.

If you have a good hold on the above topics theoritically, configuring is just a matter of time.

HTH-Cheers,

Swaroop

Re: I want a configuration example for mpls vpn

I will follow your instruction to further learn MPLS & VPN.

Thank you Swaroop.

Minquan

Views
Helpful
Replies