cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MPLS-Aware NetFlow for 7600

e.shik_i-teco
Level 1
Level 1

The MPLS-Aware NetFlow feature is supported by 7200, 7500 and 12000 platforms only. Will it be supported by 7600 in the nearest future?

7 Replies 7

The command "ip flow-cache mpls label-positions [label-position-1 [label-position-2 [label-position-3]]]" is availiable neither in c7600s72033-advipservicesk9-mz.122-33.SRC.bin nor c7600s3223-advipservicesk9-mz.122-33.SRC3.bin. Although (MPLS)-aware NetFlow is pointed out in Cisco Feature Navigator in both versions.

Hi,

I went deeper in my research and unfortunately, the documentation is wrong. MPLS aware Netflow is not supported on the 7600 platform.

Sorry for that

Laurent.

Thank you very much for your reply! Do you know whether this feature will be introduced in the next version of IOS?

No plan for now.

Laurent.

Has anyone another idea how to get IP-flow information/statistics out of an MPLS-Stream?

Mirror-ports/probes might be a solution too.

In case of my customer ingress Netflow is not an option.

regards

Andreas

Hi,

MPLS-Aware NetFlow feature does not seem to be supported still in 12.2(33) SRD and SRD3 on a 7600, regardless of the feature set.

Any news if this feature will be supported?

Thanks,

Ariel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: