Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

MPLS VPN and new remote office at internet

Hi

We have a customer with a main and 3 remote offices connected each other using MPLS-VPN service.

At this time they have a new remote office but it is outside from my MPLS-VPN Network, they have access to Internet using a local ISP.

So, How could I give/permit access from Internet (new remote office) to its MPLS-VPN inside my MPLS Network (to customer?s main office)?.

Is it possible? If yes, please send me your comments, I will appreciate your comments.

Thanks a lot!!!

1 REPLY

Re: MPLS VPN and new remote office at internet

Hello,

If I understand you correctly the new site should be connected to the customer MPLS VPN through the internet. Then a feature called VRF aware IPSec will solve your problem. Basically you can terminate a IPSec tunnel on a PE router and through the crypto-map select the proper VRF. Most technical details and configuration examples can be found in the chapter "VRF Aware IPSec" within the "Cisco IOS Security Configuration Guide, Release 12.4"

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6350/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080455b65.html

Hope this helps! Please use the rating system.

Regards, Martin

Views
Helpful
Replies