1 Distributed Forwarding Card WS-F6700-DFC3C SAL1407B6ZS 1.4 Ok
2 Distributed Forwarding Card WS-F6700-DFC3C SAL1407B81S 1.4 Ok
5 Policy Feature Card 3 7600-PFC3C JAE1352SHE8 1.2 Ok
5 C7600 MSFC4 Daughterboard 7600-MSFC4 JAE14020541 1.5 Ok
Now regarding the QoS Design with respect to the various portions of the Network:
1. User can connect on Access Port to either IE3000,ME3400 or C4948.
2. REP Rings are formed via Trunk Uplinks between IE3000 to ME3400 or IE3000 to C4948
3.The L2 REP Rings are being Trunked and Uplinked to MPLS Edge PE-C7609 on Dot1q Sub-Interfaces on WS-6748-GE-TX
4.The MPLS Core-P is connected via L3 Routed Point-to-Point Links on WS-6748-GE-TX.
Now so far I have understood below:
1.IE3000 supports SRR/WTD for CM/CA respectively - Can apply same on both access and trunk ports ?
2. ME3400 Supports CBWFQ/WTD for CM/CA respectively-Can apply same on both access and trunk ports ?
3. C4948 Supports Tx Queue Shaping but for DSCP only.--How will I apply the QoS on the Layer 2 Trunk Links in the REP rings as there is no DSCP but CoS ? I believe on the Trunk Uplink to MPLS PE from C4948 I can do Tx Queue Shaping for CA. CM requires enabling IP routing on Input Policies which is disabled in the network for C4948 . Is there any alternate ?
4. C7600 with PFC3 supports CBWFQ and WRED .I was planning to deploy MPLS Short Pipe Mode for MPLS BB. Can I do CBWFQ with WRED under the same Outbound Policy Map on the Core Links which are comprised of WS-6748-GE-TX or do I need to stick to WRR with WRED on Core Links ?
Question: Have the phone connected and can ring out-but no sound coming from the handset - analog home phone - phone makes connection and pick up at the other end is ok. Can you help?
Question: Have the phone connected and can ring out-but no sound coming from the handset - analog home phone - phone makes connection and pick up at the other end is ok. Can you help?Answer
iPXE boot in ASR9K
This document applies to NCS5500 and ASR9000 routers and has been verified as such.
traditional ECMP or equal cost multipath loadbalances traffic over a number of available paths towards a destination. When one path fails, the traffic gets r...