cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Any document related to machine authentications using ISE in meraki wi

yuvrajece
Level 1
Level 1

Any document related to machine authentications using ISE in meraki wifi infra for the corporate devices. I got to configure using user authentications. searched many forums for the same. can anyone point it to correct documentaions or link to configure. 

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You may also ask here : https://community.meraki.com/t5/Wireless/bd-p/wireless-lan

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

See How To: Integrate Meraki Networks with ISE 

If you are already authentication user sessions, you would likely need to ensure you have Computer certificates (assuming you're using EAP-TLS), configure the supplicants to use 'User or Computer' authentication (assuming Windows devices), and configure the necessary authentication/authorization policies in ISE.

How you would do this depends entirely on your environment and how you manage these devices (GPO, MDM, etc).

Hi, 

I am entirely new to this Cisco ISE infra. when i checked, even the configured wireless traffic is hitting the default policy sets and allowing the authentications. Also customer doesnt have CA in their environment. i dont have clue to which document to follow or which authentications need to setup. As per customer, only domain laptops should connect to corp wifi. So either it has be to machine or certifications based authentications. Required a sample configurations in the cisco ISE for the machine or cert based authentications.