Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

a report about reachable devices in LMS report tools

Hi all,

is possible to display a report about reachable devices in DCR database? The report about unreachable devices is only in the reports menu in LMS 4.2.4 (Reports > Inventory > Management Status >Unreachable Devices).

I tried to use the report designer, but there is no possibility to create a rule for this report.:-( Similarly I tried to create group devices, but I didn't find some criteria for this type of group. Thanks.

Roman

Everyone's tags (3)
5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi Roman,

As per my knowledge , there is no such report available in LMS, however I would suggest you to create a POLLER for DEVICE AVAILBLITY  to achive your goal.

Go to  Monitor > Performance Settings > Setup > Pollers     >> click Create Poller.

check the below link for more information:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_lan_management_solution/4.2/user/guide/lms_monitor/mnt-perf.html#wp1542387

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the useful post]

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hi Afroj,

thank you very much.

I know that I can create a poller, but it is not solution for a customer.:-( For example, the customer has a list of all devices and he wants to know which devices are reachable. For these devices he will generate a report about serial numbers.

Roman

Cisco Employee

Hi Roman,

It sad that my solution will not work for you, however I don't think there is any such report can be generated

Thanks-

Afroz

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hi Afroj,

thank you. It is bad info for me:-(

Roman

Cisco Employee

Hi Roman,

You can Open a TAC case and check if Development team can help you..

Thanks-

Afroz

Views
Helpful
Replies