cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Aironet 2600 with windows server 2008 r2 NPS radius server

rjwood01
Level 1
Level 1

I am having problems configuring the AP to work with windows server 2008 r2.  Currently I have 2 autonomous AP's on the same network.  I am able to connect to my wifi and authenticate myself through the wifi network onto my domain however once connected with a android phone client, I am unable to connect to the internet through the AP.  All client computer on my domain as well as the server connect perfectly to the internet.  I can access the network router, switch and NAS home pages from the client through the AP without any problems but the internet does not connect.  Details of my network are as follows

1.  Zywall USG router

2.  Cisco SG200-50 switch

3.  Windows server 2008 r2 running NPS as a radius server

The AP's, server and  the client computers are all connected to the switch which is then connected to router on the same subnet.  The router is then connected to the internet through a gateway.  If you have any suggestions to solve this problem I would appreciate your feedback

Thanks 

1 Reply 1

Did you ever manage to solve this? I´m working on a similar thing right now, and the authentication ain´t as simple on all the devices, I´m having some weird behaviour on IOS devices with the roaming... most of the cases I´ve seen so far were related to the Domain, so I recommend you go through the following list:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc753793(WS.10).aspx

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: