Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Archive Mgmt / Unable to fetch config

Hi

I'm receiving the following error while trying to fetch a config via SSH or TELNET (transport order)

*** Device Details for <DEVICE> ***

Protocol ==> Unknown / Not Applicable

CM0151 PRIMARY RUNNING Config fetch failed for <DEVICE> Cause: Could not detect protocols running on the device TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection to 10.250.1.150 - Cause: connect timed out. Action: Check if protocol is supported by device and required device package is installed. Check device credentials. Increase timeout value, if required.CM0151 VLAN RUNNING Config fetch failed for <DEVICE> Cause: Could not detect protocols running on the device TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection to 10.250.1.150 - Cause: connect timed out. Action: Check if protocol is supported by device and required device package is installed. Check device credentials. Increase timeout value, if required.

I tried a packet capture, but I'm only seeing "TCP CHECKSUM INCORRECT" (for both SSH/TELNET). Any idea what I can try next?

Kind regards

Mark

1 REPLY

Re: Archive Mgmt / Unable to fetch config

Hi

this problem in RME seems to happen most of the time on 3750 stacks. Some of them do work, but I was unable to find a difference in the running configs.

I also noticed there is a 'Device Update' available for the 3750 for CiscoView which I cannot install (can this be related?) because it's size is 0 after download.

Kind regards

Mark

Views
Helpful
Replies