Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Archive showing some device failed

Hi folks,

IN RME it is showing some devices failed and giving following error"Failed to fetch config using RCP.Connection refused: connect Verify RCP is enabled or not. " Can anyone tell me How i will chk RCP and how i will enable RCP?

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Archive showing some device failed

Do you want to enable RCP? If so, check the RME online help (search for RCP). You will find a guide to enabling RCP for both config and software operations.

If you do not want to use RCP, then you can adjust the various protocol orders under RME > Admin > Config Mgmt or RME > Admin > Software Management so that your preferred protocol is tried first.

Community Member

Hi clarke, i do'nt want to enable RCP. I have change the protocol order but it is giving same error as before.

Community Member

Hi clarke, I have change protocol order now but now it is showing following error"TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection to 192.168.100.113 - Cause: Authentication failed on device 3 times. PRIMARY-STARTUP config Fetch Operation failed for TFTP. Unable to create a socket to /192.168.100.113". Plz help me out wht shld i do sothat all device will be in archive.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content