cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Archive transport error lms 2.6

eliaspaulos
Level 1
Level 1

I have issue last week about inode issue on CW server, I have solved that with help of experts on this form, now my config job failed for different reason. one of then is

TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection to 10.100.0.1 - Cause: Connection refused. PRIMARY-STARTUP config Fetch Operation failed for TFTP. SSH: Failed to establish SSH connection to 10.100.0.1 - Cause: Authentication failed on device 3 times. Failed to fetch config using RCP.cwrcp: Copy failed: Connection refused Verify RCP is enabled or not. Failed to fetch config using SCP.com.cisco.nm.lib.cmdsvc.CmdSvcException: Authentication failed Verify SCP is enabled or not.

I don't have this issue before now almost 1000 devices failed for this error.

the second one is....

CM00139 Could not archive config Cause: Action: Verify that device is managed and credentials are correct. Increase timeout value, if required

*** I have checked the credential is ok the fetched time out extended to 500 but still failed for another 750 devices for this error. my transport setting is...

Telnet,tftp,ssh,rcp,scp.

any suggestion, highly appreciated!!

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The first error points to incorrect credentials in DCR. The devices are not configured for telnet, so RME is trying SSH, and the credentials don't match.

The second error could also be a credential problem, or there may be an issue with your archive. The dcmaservice.log should have more details.

I have attched DCMA.log I couldn't understand, may be make sense for you?

None of this is useful. The errors mentioned are not in here.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: