At least you are getting something specific. Have you checked device credentials in both RME and Device Center. You may need to "resubmit" in RME to get proper credentials. I've noticed a success in Device center doesn't necessarily mean a success in RME until I resubmit. Let me know if you need more info.
I fixed my problem by building a file with telnet passwords for each device and importing it into D&C. I guess there is no other way to get telnet passwords into D&C for a large number of devices. I had hoped that a CM device discovery or RME inventory would suck in the telnet passwords, but it doesn't.
[toc:faq]The ProblemOn traditional switches whenever we have a trunk
interface we use the VLAN tag to demultiplex the VLANs. The switch needs
to determine which MAC Address table to look in for a forwarding
decision. To do this we require the switch to do...
[toc:faq]Introduction:Netdr is a tool available on a RSP720, Sup720 or
Sup32 that allows one to capture packets on the RP or SP inband. The
netdr command can be used to capture both Tx and Rx packets in the
software switching path. This is not a substitut...
IntroductionOSPF, being a link-state protocol, allows for every router
in the network to know of every link and OSPF speaker in the entire
network. From this picture each router independently runs the Shortest
Path First (SPF) algorithm to determine the b...