cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Baseline templates question

raindrop18
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to scan complaince check on certain interfaces. I am interesting to check Ethernet and Fast ethernet interface and the interface number is 300,301 and 302. also from MLS switch Vlan 125,126 my question is how I can accomplish to add all requirments on sub mode.

here is what I did for one interface but I don't know how to add 301 and 302, if I use wildcard(*) may going to scan all300 interface I do want only from 300->302.  interface [#.*Ethernet0/0.300-#]  also no idea how to do for vlan . Thanks for any help

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can use:

interface [#.*Ethernet0/0\.30[012]#]

The same thing would work for VLANs:

interface [#Vlan12[56]#]

View solution in original post

You will need to create one commandlet per interface to ensure that the right sub-interface has the right access-group applied.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can use:

interface [#.*Ethernet0/0\.30[012]#]

The same thing would work for VLANs:

interface [#Vlan12[56]#]

awesome!! thank you so very much!

Hi Joe, I got some difficulties while to achive my goal, actually each interface has different access list rule, so do I need to create separate template for each interface to scan for compliance?or Can I do one template to check each interface for different value(access_list). my objective is to check these interfaces properly configured on all routers. here is example to show you what's looks like.

interface GigabitEthernet0/0.300

ip address XXXXXXXX

encapsulation dot1Q 200

ip access-group eng_IN in

!

interface GigabitEthernet0/0.301 

encapsulation dot1Q 201

ip address XXXXXXXX ip

access-group market_IN in

!

interface GigabitEthernet0/0.302 

encapsulation dot1Q 202

ip address XXXXXXXXX

ip access-group lab_IN in

once again thank you.

You will need to create one commandlet per interface to ensure that the right sub-interface has the right access-group applied.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: