Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

BBSM troubles

Came across a BBSM that hangs when too much traffic goes through it. Have benn unable to diagnose, the exact reason for the hanging, whether it is a hardware problem or the software on the device is corrupted. Would love to have some input on the matter. Or if anyone has a similar experience please share.

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: BBSM troubles

Naturally there is too much traffic BBSM would hang as it cant handle the load.Try to ping the BBSM server.Check for loose cable connection.Various scenerios with varios troubleshooting steps are shown in the following URL

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/netmgtsw/ps533/products_quick_start09186a008010d26c.html#30359

Re: BBSM troubles

Correction,I contacted the person with the bbsm, and they had a look at the logs, the logs recorded a maximum of about 60 sessions on one day, so that is not concurrent sessions. I was try to find any document on cisco site that would give an idea of the maximum simultaneous sessions that the bbsm can handle but i was unsuccessful,if u have any ideas as to where to point me to, or any other suggestions, it would be really helpful

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content