cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Best Network Management & Monitoring Application

Imran Ahmad
Level 2
Level 2

Can any one tell me what is the Best Network Management & Monitoring Software.   I want to have control and monitor all Users Activity, Internet Link usages,  Network Object Acess Monitoring .......

2 Replies 2

I think there is no "Best" monitoring software. It depends on what you intend to monitor and which features you need. We use Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold for monitoring our Cisco Switches and it does the job for us.

As it was mentioned in previous answer, it all depends what you want to manage and monitor and metrics you want to see. Have being said that, Solar Winds "Orion" is a great network management system which have a list of a number of modules that you can integrate as you move forward. You do have to start with the Network Management Module (NMM) with a number of licenses or unlimited. You have the choice to purchase individual modules later such as bandwidth monitor, IPSLA, Netflow, IP Management (IPAM), Configuration Manager an so on. This can get expensive but it is a great integrated system and the annual support is reasonable. Hope this helps! Ed.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: