I have LMS 3.2 installed to my client. I have 6509 and 3560 devices they are showing in LMS 3.2 cisco View. Recently I added a new 3560 device but it is not showing in cisco view. It is showing with question mark.
I have attached the screen shot of LMS 3.2 devices list and errors.
01. The device list in summary lay view
02. Topology view which is question marked and showing cisco product and other 3560 devices showing correct model
03.I tried to update the cisco view
04. While trying updates I couldn’t update successfully given the attached error. I check the CCO account it is working fine.
05. not showing device sh version
06. Showing device sh version.
07. Attached the psu log also.
Please advise how to update or what to do to bring the device in cisco view ?
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.