Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Campus Manager and cluster-member switches

Hi,

I have several clusters defined, all switches (commanders and members) are in the DCR with their own IP address and are managed by RME and DFM as standalone hosts.

In Campus Manager, only the commanders are shown, I've tried to put the members in the "Include devices" list, but they're still in 'not managed' state.

any idea is welcome, I'm running LMS3.2, CM5.2.0 on Win2003

Stéph

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

With this property set to ON, Campus will try and auto-detect cluster properties.  Set it to OFF, then reinitialize the topology portion of the ANI database. Then run a new Campus Data Collection.  To reinitialize the topology portion of the ANI database run:

NMSROOT/bin/perl NMSROOT/campus/bin/reinitdb.pl

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is the value of Discovery.Cluster in NMSROOT/campus/etc/cwsi/ANIServer.properties?

#To enable or disable Cluster discovery
Discovery.Cluster=ON

With this property set to ON, Campus will try and auto-detect cluster properties.  Set it to OFF, then reinitialize the topology portion of the ANI database. Then run a new Campus Data Collection.  To reinitialize the topology portion of the ANI database run:

NMSROOT/bin/perl NMSROOT/campus/bin/reinitdb.pl

Works fine

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: