cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Campus Manager links don't show up in Device Center.

john.caterino
Level 1
Level 1

When I bring up device center and select a device, the "managing Applications" does not show "Campus Manager" and the related links in the reports column below

are missing.

Tried reregistering Campus Manager and regestering the apps with ACS with subsiquent restarting of the services and no impact. Any suggestions or troubleshooting paths to follow?

Thanks!

Running LMS 3.1 on Windows

Common Services 3.2.0

Campus Manager 5.1.3

CiscoView 6.1.8

CiscoWorks Assistant 1.1.0

DFM 3.1.3

IPM 4.1.0

LMS Portal 1.1.0

RME 4.2.0

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you sure the device is really managed by Campus Manager? How does it appear on the topology map?

All the devices have the same issue and they do appear in the topology maps as well as complete successfull data collection.

If they all appear on the topology map, there may be an issue with the PIDM table in the Common Services database. Was the hostname of this server changed after LMS was installed?

I beleive I added the hostname to c:\windows...\etc\hosts" and did not fully qualify it, which allthough the short ame is the same, without the domain I guess that could constitute a name change. If this is a possible suspect, i don't suppose it is as easy as fully qualifying or removing the entry from the hosts file.

The FQDN doesn't matter as much as the short hostname. I recommend you open a TAC service request so the contents of the PIDM table can be analyzed to see why Campus is not showing up in Device Center.

Will do. Thanks!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco