Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Can I get a list of patches that have been installed?

I see under Server Config > About the Server, a section called Patches Installed. However, the only thing shown here is "Resource Manager Essentials 3.5 Incremental Device Update 11".

I'm not sure but I don't think this is all the patches that have been applied to the RME box.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Can I get a list of patches that have been installed?

You're in the right place.

If you've installed point-patches that you've downloaded from Software Center or obtained from TAC, they would be here.

IDUs also show up there. You could look in the ciscoinstall.log to see if other patches were done - it has the entire software install history and is pretty verbose (all the stuff you see on the console while installing).

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

There's a log file on the server for each package. I can't remember the name but search for *log* under $nmshome (your install dir).

Hope this helps. Please rate helpful posts.

Cisco Employee

You're in the right place.

If you've installed point-patches that you've downloaded from Software Center or obtained from TAC, they would be here.

IDUs also show up there. You could look in the ciscoinstall.log to see if other patches were done - it has the entire software install history and is pretty verbose (all the stuff you see on the console while installing).

Red

If for any reason you cannot access the GUI, the list is also located on the server in the following directory:

/opt/CSCOpx/setup/patch

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content