Views
Helpful
Replies

CCP version 2.7 not working

foysol_bgd
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have installed CCP version 2.7 on Windows 7 32 bit machine. I was not able to make this working and keep getting the below error messages.

[FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="Send failed" faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend" faultDetail="Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Status 500: url: 'http://127.0.0.1:8600/messagebroker/amf'"] messageId="3956E7B1-2918-7C5C-D814-39EDD8E40762" type="fault" bubbles=false cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

[FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="Send failed" faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend" faultDetail="Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Status 500: url: 'http://127.0.0.1:8600/messagebroker/amf'"] messageId="4D403D9D-3C93-3239-D436-39EDD9707BD6" type="fault" bubbles=false cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

I have used the IE compatibility mode and tried version 7,8,9 and 10 of IE.

I have tried the latest Java versions and the old versions as well.

Any help will be great.

8 Replies 8

sabravin
Level 1
Level 1

I am Sabina from CCP development team.

Could you please try reinstalling CCP and run using 'Run as Admin' mode.

Hi Sabrina,

I still get the same error. I tried this cople of times.

I have admin right in my PC. Is there anyway to run the CCP in Mozilla or Chrome instead of IE?

Is there any specific Java requreiments for CCP version 2.7?

Regards,

Fazlur.

Hi Fazlur,

Could you please try installing CCP on another machine.

Thanks & Regards,
Sabina

Hi Sabrina,

I tried in another machne and the error was same. Can you please clarify me what is the error message is about? and I will try to fix the machine.

Hi Falzur,

Could you please provide us to debug logs when you see this error. Please follow the following steps to retrieve the debug log.

1) In CCP, go to Application > Options menu

2) Select "Debug" in Log level drop down menu and click OK

3) Close CCP

4) Relaunch CCP and perform operation where you face the issue

5) From Windows, go to Cisco Configuration Professional folder, select "Collect Data for Tech Support"

6) A zip file is created on your desktop

Please send us the zipped file, so we can have a look at the logs.

Thanks & Regards,

Sabina

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for looking into this. I  downgrade to version 2.6 and still see the same error. Here is the .Zip file from 2.6.

Hi Fazlur,

From the logs we see that installation of CCP has not happened successuly.

The only suggestion we have from our end is to try un-installing CCP from control panel and installing CCP again.

Thanks & Regards,
Sabina

Hi Sabina,

I have un installed and re-installed CCP from my machine and it did not made any difference.

It will be good to know what went wrong during the installation. Can you provide me more details from the log in simple terms? This is my company laptop and I have all my tools/applications in this PC. 

If you can tell me from the logs what went wrong then I can talk with my IT support to fix this.

Regards,
Fazlur.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco