Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

change e-mail notification for scheduled device discovery

where can I check to see if the email notification recipient has been changed for device discovery?

8 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: change e-mail notification for scheduled device discovery

What version of LMS?

lms portal 1.0.1

Cisco Employee

So you have LMS 3.0.1. The Discovery settings can be changed under Common Services > Device and Credentials > Device Discovery > Discovery Settings. The email is found under Global Settings.

I confirmed that it has been changed but the person is not receiving any emails. The previous person that had there name is still receiving them.

Cisco Employee

Go to Discovery Schedule, and Delete all of the old Discovery jobs. Then create a new schedule based on the current settings. The new email addressed should then be used.

before deleting every discovery job check the settings for each job by clicking on "Edit Settings". Have a look if the email address was changed for the scheduled discovery jobs as well.

Cisco Employee

This option is not available in LMS 3.0.1. He will only be able to delete the old jobs, and schedule a new one.

that is what I did, deleted the old job and scheduled a new one to run this weekend.

Views
Helpful
Replies