Views
Helpful
Replies

CHanging time on LMS server

gautamzone
Level 1
Level 1

Dear friends,

I am trying to find an option to change the time on the LMS server without access to the Windows machine. Is there any option in GUI to change the time.

Thanks a lot

Gautam

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

LMS will use the server's timezone, but there are recent bugs due to the various daylight savings time changes around the globe. In this case, the timezone may not properly reflect DST. Patches for the various changes are available on Cisco.com.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is nothing in LMS that would allow you to change the system time. LMS will read the system time when displaying various time stamps.

ok great. Thanks for the info. Actually, the time seems to be right but i need to change the timezone. So, i guess i put my question wrongly earlier. Sorry about that

Regards

Gautam

LMS will use the server's timezone, but there are recent bugs due to the various daylight savings time changes around the globe. In this case, the timezone may not properly reflect DST. Patches for the various changes are available on Cisco.com.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: