Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco AAA setup on 2610 .RME archive problem.

i have several 2610 and 2620 Router in our Network we have configured AAA on all these router and it is workign good with no problem , and the software version is 12.2(4)T1 ,when i try to give the same settign in the Resouce manager for these Rouetr it is not able archive the configuration ,actually when we telnet to the router it ask for username and password that is ok but when we go to enable mode again it is askign for username .may be these is creating problem in RME to collect information from the Router, can anyone help me out what can be done in RME to take the archive.

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Cisco AAA setup on 2610 .RME archive problem.

RME 4.0 configuration archive through Telnet fails if the managed devices do not have the default username and password login prompts configured. RME 3.x allowed the user to set custom TACACS login prompts through the tacacsloginprompt.ini configuration file. The device transport architecture in RME 4.0 no longer allows setting custom prompts.

Think, the fix of this is available in Common Services 3.0 Service Pack 3.

Re: Cisco AAA setup on 2610 .RME archive problem.

Now i have RME 4.0 but it is workign correctly for other devices. how can i take archive for these 2610 and 2620 routers with RME 4.0 . or do i need to upgarde the version of IOS in the Router.

Views
Helpful
Replies