The simplest RADIUS server configuration is a site that uses a single user list for all its users, writes its accounting information to a file, and does not use session management to allocate dynamic resources.
To configure such a site, do the following:
1. Run the aregcmd command on your Cisco AR machine.
2. Configure the Cisco AR RADIUS server settings, such as the server name and the server defaults.
3. Add users by copying the sample users.
4. Configure the NAS clients and proxies that communicate with Cisco AR.
5. Change profile attributes as needed.
6. Save your changes and reload your Cisco AR RADIUS server.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.