cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ACE 4710 - config backup in LMS 3.1?

chharris41
Level 1
Level 1

I installed the latest MDF that includes support for the ACE 4710, it is "seen" by CS and RME, however I am unable to get RME to fetch the config. I have checked the credentials and SNMP strings several times. I did a packet capture and it appears that the connection is being reset - not sure why. The ACE is running A1(8.0a), though I have a secondary ACE that I upgraded to the latest A3 code and I get same results. I also tried changing the transport settings in RME from telnet to ssh, still no luck.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ACE 4710 support for RME 4.2 is planned for early November of this year.

Has there been any progress towards this yet?

The IDU 21.0 release for RME 4.2 is now available, and the pre-release documentation said that ACE 4710 support would be included for RME. However, the current device support documentation I have indicates that only DFM support was added. I am not sure why the RME support was dropped. You could open a service request with TAC to get more information.

I will definetly do that - my main goal was to be able to back up the config's on the 2 ACE 4710's we have.

Where can I view the doc's you referred to?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: