anyone has experienced the same issue?

thanks,

Wass

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is the workstation you're launching from capable of reaching the Internet? I have had some experience with CP Express taking extremely long to launch when on a non-Internet-connected workstation.

Given the limited utility of CP Express, I just download the full PC-based version Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) and use it instead. Per Cisco's description:

"Cisco CP 2.6 - The PC based version of Cisco CP with voice, data and security feature support. Install this binary to benefit from the rich configuration capabilities of Cisco CP."

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is the workstation you're launching from capable of reaching the Internet? I have had some experience with CP Express taking extremely long to launch when on a non-Internet-connected workstation.

Given the limited utility of CP Express, I just download the full PC-based version Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) and use it instead. Per Cisco's description:

"Cisco CP 2.6 - The PC based version of Cisco CP with voice, data and security feature support. Install this binary to benefit from the rich configuration capabilities of Cisco CP."

Thanks Marvin, I opted for CP.