Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco LMS 4.2.3 contract import

Hello,

I do not know how others but give the automatic contract reports again devices as even if I see the contracts and I run all of them again all devices they never list anything.

SO i just downloaded contracts from cisco and import them manually.

However they I do not see the new import overwrite previous info. Does somebody now how to reset the specific database with contract information ?

I have some devices running out so i extend it but the contract number was changed *we are consolidating the same level under single contract as the older expire). i made a new import (wihtout old info) and i still see in device reports old ones. If i run contract summary i can see both, old which is expired and new one but for device report it is always the old one.

So what is purpose of this when i can not see the actuall info whit vlaid contract?

I did not find a way how to reset imported contracts info so i can imagine to reinitialize the database but which one is that?

Thanks and Regards.

Daniel

Views
Helpful
Replies