Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Network Assistant v6.0 & C2960X-24TS-L Display Problem

Hello,

I have recently updated to CNA 6.0 and added a C2960X-24TS-L switch to a small ten switch LAN.  When viewed in the CNA Front Panel View, the active ports do not show as active (no green outline).  All other switches on the LAN (mostly 2960-24TC and 2960-S series) display properly.  If the C2960X-24TS-L is viewed through its web interface, all the active ports are properly shown with green highlight.  The C2960X-24TS-L is running 15.0(2)EX5.

I also noticed that when viewing the switch mode LEDs in the web interface, the SYST, STAT, and MSTR are shown (properly) as illuminated, whereas in the CNA Front Panel View, only the STAT LED appears illuminated.

Could someone advise me as to whether this is a known problem with CNA V6.0 ?  If so, is there a release update expected soon?  If it is not a CNA problem, is it correctable through a CNA setting or perhaps a OS update?

Thank you,

Views
Helpful
Replies