Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco PRIME 2.0, User idle timeout

Cristian Bernal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a problem with session idle timeout of a "System monitoring" user in Cisco Prime 2.0. I try of disable the  "User Idle Timeout" option from User Preference menu, but the session is closed after 20 min of inactivity regardless of the option selected in User Preferences.

Someone know how fix this issue?

Thanks....

3 Replies 3

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Cristian,

Is the issue happenig only for this user ?

check the below things:

Is this user under root Domain or Virtual domain ?

change that user from viirtual domain to root domain and then change the user prefences
and hope this will help.

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the useful post]

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hi Afroz

Thanks for you answer.

The user exists in the "System moniting" profile and operates in the "root domain" and not allowed to enter the option

"user preferences" to change the  iddle timeout. 

Resolve the issue by changing the user to the  "Superuser" profile, which if allowed me the option

"user preferences" to change from  iddle timeout. Once modified, I returned to the user to "System Monitoring" profile and the problem was solved.

Best regards.-

Thanks for updating us.

***** Ratings Encourages Contributors *****

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: