Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Prime - Custom Inventory Change Report?

Hi,

Cisco Prime has this report:

Reports > Inventory > 24-hour Inventory Change

The problem is that the Report reports things that I don't want to track, like changes in "NVRAM Used",  Interface Speed, etc...

Is it possible to configure Inventory Change so that it would not check some itens?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Hi Leonardo,

this is possible ,

Go to  Admin > Network > Notification and Action Settings > Syslog Automated Actions

select >Inventory Fetch  click on EDIT  >> select the devices or all managed devices   then you can make the SELECTION and save it.

Hope it will help

Thanks-
Afroz
[Do rate the useful post]
****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****
3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi Leonardo,

this is possible ,

Go to  Admin > Network > Notification and Action Settings > Syslog Automated Actions

select >Inventory Fetch  click on EDIT  >> select the devices or all managed devices   then you can make the SELECTION and save it.

Hope it will help

Thanks-
Afroz
[Do rate the useful post]
****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Re: Cisco Prime - Custom Inventory Change Report?

Thanks for answering,

my report has, for example, the following information:

Changes for Device: router01

Processor Identity: ProcessorID = 3

Attribute           Type of Change           Time Change Detected           Previous Value           Current Value

NVRAM Used (KB)           Changed           2014-02-21 00:10:00.69           16923           16953

I saw that Syslog Automated Actions > Inventory Fetch has very useful configuratios, but I think that it is still not what I need. The screen you pointed out was related to messages from Syslog that triggers inventory collection.

What I need is in the image below.

report.PNG

All right, NVRAM changed it's current used size. For me, it is completely useless to know about that every day in my Inventory Change report. That information is flooding my report. How to remove it from future reports?

Thanks again!

Message was edited by: Leonardo Machado

Re: Cisco Prime - Custom Inventory Change Report?

I think I found it.

Admin > Network > Change Audit Settings > Inventory Change Filter

Thanks, any way!

Views
Helpful
Replies