cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime NCS Training

Zohaib Hussain
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a proper hands-on training course for Prime NCS?

What i find is general overviews of NCS in different courses. Looking for NCS specific.

Thanks,

Zohaib

4 Replies 4

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I know this is not what you were looking for...

I do not of a hands-on training, but here are some docs for self-study..:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11686/tsd_products_support_training_resources.html

relder
Level 1
Level 1

I also am upgrading for a WCS to the Prime NCS 1.2 with the LMS built in, and would love a training class on that.  Online is ok I guess, but I tend to get the most out of instructor lead classes.  I have used old school CiscoWorks LMS before and am excited to see the newer versions tied with the wireless.

Steve Chapman
Level 1
Level 1

I am in the same boat.  I upgrading WCS to Prime NCS 1.2 wiht lms built in and would love to find a class.  Has anybody had any luck? 

Thanks

Chappy

The business unit guys mentioned they are working with some training partners to set up a class for the new products. I'd recommend you check out one of the weekly demo / Q and A sessions in the meantime. You can ask your questions directly to the Cisco Prime team live during one of those sessions.

They will be starting up again in the 2nd week of January.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: