cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco works 2000 IPM 2.3.0.0 not able to get the jitter and HTTP report

sravan_235
Level 1
Level 1

can any body help me regarding , how to crate jitter,http and latency report.

8 Replies 8

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What errors are you getting trying to view these reports? Is the ipmaging program still being run out of casuser's crontab?

Note: there were some bugs concerning report generation in IPM 2.3. You should upgrade to IPM 2.3.6 (http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ipm-sol), or for best results, upgrade to LMS 2.6 which includes IPM 2.6.

iam not getting any errors but i would not get any information in the report. it is only empty colums report.

here iam attaching report in word file.

sravan..

Then as I said, try first verifying that ipmaging is still running out of casuser's crontab, then upgrade to IPM 2.3.6, and see if you are able to get report data again.

Thanks for you info.

where can i check ipmaging is running or not?

where is casuser's crontab?

ok any iam sending one screenshot taken from cisco work.in this ipm is running fine.

see the attachment.

sravan

As root, run the command:

crontab -e casuser

Verify the ipmaging command is listed.

hi ,

My cisco works was installed in window 2000 server.not in solaries.

sravan

Then you don't have to worry about crontab. Launch he IPM MSDOS prompt from your start menu, and run the command:

CWB_ipmaging

After that, check to see if your reports contain data. If not, check the output of CWB_ipmaging for errors. In either case, move to IPM 2.3.6, and see if the reports are generated regularly.

Hi Thank to iclake,

i had run the command succesfully.Out put of the command is 29the sepember report generated succesfully.So i will wait for 29th september report...

sravan kumar..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: