cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Works LMS 3.2 web page...

cgarcia1971
Level 1
Level 1

Need your expertise, Installed Cisco Works LMS 3.2, over Windows 2003 SP2 with  IE version 6, noticed that by clicking on the Cisco Work icon, it pops up the Cisco Work page and ask the username and password but it shows an error on the page about the COOKIE is disable. Already enable the cookie from the Explorer, but still showing the cookie is diable,,, All other URL sites are working fine, except the Cisco LMS page..

What must be the problem????I already upgrade the IE6 to IE 7 and still having the same issue..

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This sounds like a browser security issue.  Try adding the LMS address to your list of trusted sites, then set the security level to Low for Trusted Sites.

Hi Joseph, Many thanks for your immediate reply. Regarding your advice, I already applied this thing on the Internet Browser options, by adding the LMS IP address on the trusted sites, and set the security level to Low..But it did not work, also applied on the Internet privacy setting by enabling the cookie and adjusting to low, also the same.

Anymore advice....

Try using Firefox, or try using a different computer or account.  There may be some additional security restrictions applied to your account that are blocking cookies.

Hi, Many Thanks,

I will try the advice, But one more thing...just to give you some points..When I run the LMS application on its IP address : http://172.16.93.21:1741

or its localhost : https://localhost:1741 ...It's working smoothly, without any error on the cookie...

That really leads me to think it's a security issue.  Are you using any host-based firewall or IPS system on this server? If so, try disabling it, and see if the problem persists.

Hi Joseph,

Many thanks for the help, it works with your advise (FireFox browser).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco