Helpful
Replies

Cisco Works "Devices not configured in ACS"

mamaral
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I have instaled Cisco Works ver. 4.3.1

I have added using the Device Discovery, my devices. Some of them where not configured already on ACS with the loopback address, that was the one on the discovery configurations. Because of that, i could not manage those devices, althoug i could authenticate on them. I then updated the ACS with the loopback address, and configured the router's to authenticate using the source-interface of the loopback.

The problem is that i keep not being able to manage this devices on the cworks, because the are still as "Devices not configured in ACS".

Can anyone help me here?

Regard's

Miguel Amaral

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

secureIT
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

This happens, when you integrate the ciscoworks with ACS and Router/switches not configured with ACS. Try to reconfigure the device in ACS, try removing and adding it again in common services...Try for a single device and check it out... Try stopping/starting cw services after that // net stop crmdmgtd, net start crmdmgtd. Revert with the results..

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

secureIT
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

This happens, when you integrate the ciscoworks with ACS and Router/switches not configured with ACS. Try to reconfigure the device in ACS, try removing and adding it again in common services...Try for a single device and check it out... Try stopping/starting cw services after that // net stop crmdmgtd, net start crmdmgtd. Revert with the results..

MANY, MANY TKX.

Restarting the services was enough.

Best Regard's

Miguel

Hi Miguel,

Pls rate this thread.........if it was helpful

regards

Rajesh P

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: