cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ciscoview 6.1.5 and 2811 routers

brwong6372
Level 1
Level 1

I cannot view any of my 2811 routers in Ciscoview, but no problem seeing any other devices. The routers have been discovered, data collected, and inventory works fine. Device package for 2800 routers is installed (v7.0). I have attached a debug file. Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Okay, that's your problem. Copy the Rtr2800.zip package from /opt/CSCOpx/www/classpath/com/cisco/nm/xms/psu/pkgs/cvw to the other path, verify permissions, then restart dmgtd, and you'll be set.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please provide a list of the contents of NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/CVng/WEB-INF/classes/com/cisco/nm/cvw/devpkgs and NMSROOT/www/classpath/com/cisco/nm/xms/psu/pkgs/cvw .

Here is the info

Okay, that's your problem. Copy the Rtr2800.zip package from /opt/CSCOpx/www/classpath/com/cisco/nm/xms/psu/pkgs/cvw to the other path, verify permissions, then restart dmgtd, and you'll be set.

That worked. Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: