Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

CiscoView

Hi! I'm trying to run CiscoView 1.1 into a Catalyst 6513 Switch. I have a Supervisor Engine 720 10GE without VSS configured. I have installed CiscoView in the module, but when i tried to acccess, after logging in, it shows the message java.lang.NullPointerException.

My IOS ver is 12.2(33)SXH4. I accesses CiscoView from 2 different PCs with different java versions.

Anyone can help me?

Thenks a lot

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: CiscoView

CiscoView Device Manager is obsolete, and will not work with newer Cat6000 hardware and code. It is now recommended to use CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution's CiscoView to graphically manage a Cat6000 chassis.

Community Member

Ok, really Thanks a lot!!!

I have only one more question.

Is CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution's CiscoView Free to use? I mean, should i pay for use it?? Where can i download the installer?

Community Member

Ok, really Thanks a lot!!!

I have only one more question.

Is CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution's CiscoView Free to use? I mean, should i pay for use it?? Where can i download the installer?

Cisco Employee

LMS is not free. It is licensed based on the number of devices you need to manage. There are 100, 300, 1.5K, 5K, and 10K device licenses. Contact your sales team or reseller for pricing information.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content