Views
Helpful
Replies

Ciscowork RME not able to fetch config from CatOS device

roger.malik
Level 1
Level 1

getting below error

CM0056 Config fetch failed for ATL-6506-1-2 Cause: CM0204 Could not create DeviceContext for 249 Cause: CM0206

Please help

24 Replies 24

You have not included the entire logs for which Dave asked. There is nothing we can get from these fragments.

Hi Jclarke,

i am attaching the log again for your reference, please let me know if this is ok. couldnot do packet capture since software is not software installation.

correction software installation is not allowed

Please provide the list of contents in NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/lib/pkgs and NMSROOT/classpath/com/cisco/nm/xms/psu/pkgs/rme.

here are screen shot attached for pkg info.

Your lib/pkgs directory is missing the Cat6000.zip package. This package is critical for config archive to work on this 6506. You can copy this file from the pkgs/rme directory, then restart dmgtd, and the config archive problem should be fixed.

Oh WOW, thats great news for me, i should be doing right away and will share the result with you. thanks a bunch dude.

Jclarke, Amazing, my issue is resolved now. thanks a million you amde my day buddy.

One last query on this Dude, wher can i get or download WAAS package to addit in Pkgs folder. thanks again.

There is no WAAS package. The WAE 512 models are supported now in LMS 3.0.1 in the content engine packages. The other models like the 612 and NME will not be supported until next year. There is no support in LMS 2.6.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: